Thursday, August 18, 2011

Kookie's sad news

As some of you know, Kookie has had a joey in her pouch. This was particularly exciting when you think about her whole story and all that she has been through in her young life.

However on Sunday evening she came home - she must have had a big hop because she was puffing and hot and there was no little joey, Katie, in her pouch.Goodness knows what had happened.

She hadn't been home for a couple of days so I have no ideas as to where she was or what had happened.

She has been very clingy since then and hasn't wanted to be far from me. She has even been sleeping inside, next to our bed, each night. So sad for Kookie.
© Susie Rowe

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this? Is this the tiny little bundle of joy you handed over to me to hold whilst you drove when I visited you? Just look at her what a mighty fine kanga she grew into. She was always very clingy I remember when she was tiny and you are such a great foster mum to these babies it's no wonder they all come back for safety.

    ReplyDelete